RMS / RMH Magento Integration
Integrate Microsoft Dynamics RMS or Retail Management Hero (RMH) with your Magento ecommerce store for a seamless POS solution. Instead of managing two separate databases, our sync module allows you to control both your POS system and online store simultaneously.
Retrieved from RMS / RMH, all your core data can be sent up to your Magento webstore, allowing for a well laid out ecommerce platform and powerful two-way stock control. Whether you are adding items or updating prices in RMS / RMH, your Magento webstore will automatically reflect any changes. This means customers will always see the correct pricing and information for every item you sell, regardless of whether they are in-store or online. Likewise, you will never risk selling the same item twice. As soon as an item sells online, RMS / RMH will receive a notification and reduce its availability accordingly.
With our sync module, your RMS / RMH and Magento webstore are effectively managed through one combined database, so your business can run more efficiently. Just update one half of the sync and the other will mirror it. It is easy to set up, easy to use and once integrated, you will reap the benefits.
Magento to RMS / RMH Sync Features
- Built to help your business run more efficiently, the benefits of Retail Management System can help your business to grow and thrive.
- Single and multi-store support: Our RMS / RMH sync module supports retailers with one (RMS / RMH single) or more stores (RMS / RMH HQ) so you can analyse data from all or selective locations.
- Matrix and bundle items: Save time and avoid duplication by synchronising matrix and bundle items in RMS / RMH to your Magento webstore; perfect for retailers who have style, size and colour options, such as fashion and footwear retailers.
- Central database management: Create items and make changes to prices in RMS / RMH and watch Magento update itself automatically. With one central database, you no longer need to repeat yourself.
- Two-way stock management: Whether you sell an item online or in-store, Magento and RMS / RMH will automatically sync to reflect true stock levels. This means you will never be able to sell the same item twice.
- Simple to set-up: Once synced, all your departments and categories in RMS / RMH will transfer over to Magento, creating a well laid out catalogue of products.
- Automatic customer notification: Once an order has been acknowledged in RMS / RMH, the sync will automatically inform Magento that the order is complete and notify the customer that their order is now being processed.