Why Choose Us
Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS), a complete EPoS, back-office, stock control, purchase ordering, reporting system that offers small and medium sized retailers a point-of-sale (POS) solution that can be adapted to meet unique retail requirements. More…
Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System store operations is an ideal EPoS software solution for any single branch retailer with a single till or multiple tills on one site. Microsoft Retail Management system (RMS) offers excellent EPoS functionality. More…
Microsoft Retail Management System (RMS) Headquarters offers flexibility for retailers to trade from more than one location, but to operate using one central stock database that will communicate between all retail stores and warehouses. More…
Microsoft RMS, Nitrosell, and Syncro-EPoS offer the perfect partnership if you require ecommerce webstore integration. Simply link online ecommerce, store and sales to your bricks and mortar retail outlet from just one database. More…
By definition, EPoS is an Electronic Sale Point of Sale. Found in all major retail stores, restaurants and other businesses, EPoS systems provide a fast and efficient way of dealing with customers.
They also provide a wealth of vital business information about turnover, stock ratios, profitability on different lines and other important financial indicators. Syncro-EPoS use Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS).
Microsoft Dynamics RMS, formerly The Microsoft Retail Management System is a powerful Windows based retail stock control management system that is designed particularly for small to medium sized retailers who want the very best in stock management systems.
Highlighted here are some key benefits of Microsoft Dynamics RMS:
- Microsoft Dynamics RMS Store Operations and Microsoft Dynamic RMS Headquarters
- Microsoft Dynamics RMS allows you to efficiently manage and track inventory within each store
- Microsoft Dynamics RMS manages matrix stock set up with 3 dimensions — colour, size, and style
- Manage pricing and promotions from the Microsoft Dynamics RMS headquarters
- Manage inventory and customer information across multiple stores
- Microsoft Dynamics RMS automatically generates purchase orders based on reorder points and stock levels
- Visually see inventory information in real-time
- Credit/debit card processing services
- Suspend and resume transactions
Microsoft Retail Management System also helps improve profit margins, build customer loyalty and manages business, not technology. For more information, please visit out RMS page.
EPoS systems consist of a PC and a visual display unit (VDU) such as a touchscreen monitor. Additional peripherals such as bar code scanners, till drawers and receipt printers can then be chosen on your requirements.
The main units are either integrated or modular. Integrated – where the PC and display form part of the same unit, and they may also have peripherals such as displays and printers integrated to the unit. Modular – where a standalone PC connects a display and peripherals.
Below is a list of the most common EPoS hardware peripherals:
- Barcode scanners
- Till draws
- Customer displays
- Chip and pin
- Mobile PDA’s (for mobile EPoS integration)
- Weighing Scales