Google Apps for Business
Google Apps is a cost-effective cloud service solution, ideal for file storage, emails and sharing documents. Google Apps can significantly reduce the costs of running your IT systems and make it much easier for you to manage.
By using cloud services, Google Apps takes away the need for everything to be hosted within your premises and can eliminate a number of potential issues.
- No Hardware – Google Apps is web based, meaning that there is no hardware required to run the service. This also eliminates the need for upgrading hardware.
- Reduce Costs – No additional software is required to run Google Apps; eliminating the need for potentially expensive software upgrades.
- Mobile Integration – Google Apps is easily integrated with smartphones including iPhones, Blackberry devices, Android and Windows Phones, allowing you to synchronise your emails and calendar directly to your mobile handset.
- Easy Access – With Google Apps being accessed through a web browser, you are able to log in from any computer wherever you are and access your documents. This also takes away the need to carry your files with you, as they are available instantly.
- Available Offline – Another advantage of Google Apps is that you don’t even require an internet connection to access your work. If you have Google Gears installed, you are able to access your documents offline – this will automatically synchronise whenever you have internet access.
- Microsoft Office Integration – Your business can continue to make use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Powerpoint, but the features can be extended with Google’s plugin. Google Apps allows you to share the document with more than one team member to work on simultaneously in real-time.
Syncro-Services provide full Google Apps installation services and help you to migrate from a traditional hosting environment to a cloud based solution.
For information on how Google Apps can benefit your business and transform your existing solution, contact Syncro-Services today.